Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I See it!!! I Want it!!!

Today is a difficult day for me. I'm in one of those moods to just over indulge in everything I see whether good or bad for me. Having kids make times like this even worse because I know what awaits me in the kitchen =/. it is now 1:45 p.m and I have yet to eat anything. Yes, yes I know it's wrong but being the food junky that I am it's so hard to say no. As I write this I'm watching "The Beyonce Experience" as motivation and honestly it's making me more hungry lol. Ugh she looks damn good. A quick tummy tuck and some lipo would answer all my prayers right now lol. Sometimes, in my opinion, seeing results is the best motivator but I really need a miracle right now... HELP!!!! ughhhhhhh! =(

3 comments:

  1. Now you know... not eating isn't the answer. Watching our girl B can be a motivator or in most cases just makes us feel more depressed... that chic is BAD!!!

    Sylvia, you gotta do a lil at a time. Ease into it. Keep better snacks in tu casa...LOL!

    Also put a picture of Precious on your fridge...the one were she's carrying the bucket of chicken... and under it put "THIS WILL BE ME IF I EAT ANYTHING UNHEALTHY & DON'T WALK ATLEAST 30 MINS A DAY!" LOL! Funny...but not so funny being that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lololololololol omg Ebo I wish I read this before I ordered Chinese food lol. It was soooooo tempting omg lol =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL...Well I'm here when ever u need a good kick. I know how you feel chica!!!

    ReplyDelete